Outside Consultation, Research, Clinical and Other Work? Submit a Prior Approval Form

If you will be performing any outside consultation, research, clinical or other work outside of the University of Colorado system, you will need to complete and submit a request for prior approval.

Approval forms and information regarding the 1/6th rule can be found on IMPACT here. A fully signed copy will be returned to you upon approval.

Please direct any questions/completed request forms to SEHDHR@ucdenver.edu

Thank you!

1/6th Rule – FAQ