Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year!
Here at the Faculty Research Center, we are working hard to provide you with a curated list of meaningful learning experiences to enhance your research outcomes and academic ‘footprint.’ We are still here to help you at any step of your research journey. Thank you for your on-going attendance and support, we look forward to working with you this year! For research aid and more information contact: Courtney.Donovan@ucdenver.edu
Fall 2022 Research Center Workshops & Symposiums Schedule
Promotion Celebrations (after the SEHD Faculty Meetings with zoom option)
- Wednesday September 28th 12:00 pm -1:00 pm – Bryn Harris RSVP HERE
- Wednesday October 26th 12:00 pm -1:00 pm – Heather Johnson RSVP HERE
- Planning for your merit review (that’s not last minute!): Tuesday, September 27th via Zoom 11:00 am – 12:00 pm. RSVP HERE
- Culturally Responsive Evaluation: Tuesday October 18th via Zoom 5:00-7:30 pm RSVP HERE
- IRC promotion process, materials, and planning advice: Tuesday November 8th via Zoom 11:00 am – 12:00 pm. RSVP HERE
COMIRB Resources (for faculty and your students)
Additional Trainings across the CU Denver Community
COMIRB – IRB Website (Full Training Calendar Link Here)
Informed Consent: Overview of a Process:
Beginner’s Guide to eRA (InfoEd) Basic Navigation and Processes
Submitting an Initial Application to the COMIRB
Protocol Writing for Human Subject Research
Reporting to the IRB – Requirements After Initial Approval
Center for Faculty Development & Advancement
- Faculty Caregivers’ Community of Practice
- The covid-19 pandemic has revealed the unique challenges that parents and other caregivers in academia face. This community of practice is a space to foster community and support the wellbeing of people balancing being a caregiver with a career in academia. Contact Karen.Sobel@ucdenver.edu for more information.
- Writing Retreat series
- Come join us for one, two, or three mini writing retreats! Each session will be an opportunity to jump start your writing through sharing goals and creating community while we spend time writing together. Contact Rachel.m.Stein@ucdenver.edu for more information.
- Keep Your Research Rolling
- This was a great series last year. Recordings can be found here.
Office of Research Development and Education (ORDE)
- Grant Writing
- There are incredible grant writing workshops and targeted video presentations found here.
Office of Research Services (ORS)
- Internal Grant Funding options can be found here.