Dear faculty and staff:
As you may know from a recent announcement, visible ID badges are now required for those working and teaching in the Lawrence Street Center.
SEHD HR will provide you with the necessary form & approval signature that you will need to provide at the Tivoli Station ID Center. They are located in the Student Union, Suite 105. Their phone # is (303) 556-8352. Please visit their website for the last hours of operation: https://www.ahec.edu/services-departments/id-station
- SEHD will pay for new employee IDs for staff and faculty (including on-campus lecturers as needed)
- SEHD will pay for renewal of expired ID, or name/title change, as long as you turn in your previous ID card at the Tivoli Station ID Center
- Employees will be charged $24 for replacement ID cards, if previous ID card is not turned in at the Tivoli Station ID Center
- Only faculty and staff who regularly work on campus need an ID. For exceptions/special considerations, please contact SEHDHR@ucdenver.edu
Please email SEHDHR@ucdenver.edu and let us know your full name and job title, and whether this is your initial employee ID card, a renewal of an expired ID, or a replacement of a lost/stolen ID.
To get your ID encoded for access:
- If it is a renewal ID, please take it to Facilities Management in Suite LSC 360 and let them know you need your ID encoded with your current access.
- If it is a new ID, please email Ja’Net Hurt at JaNet.Hurt@ucdenver.edu with the following info:
- Employee ID #
- Badge # (last 6 digits on the back of your ID starting with a zero)
- Expiration date (located on front of badge)
- Please contact Ja’Net with any access questions.
Contact SEHDHR@ucdenver.edu with questions.