Governor Polis’ Vision for Full-Day K: Leveraging the Entire PreK-3rd Grade Continuum
Join us on April 30th as Governor Jared Polis kicks-off the spring School of Public Affairs and School of Education & Human Development Education policy networking series.
This program will focus on the Governor’s priority issues and initiatives in the preschool through grade 3 landscape, with particular emphasis on his near-term goal of universal full-day kindergarten.
In addition to Governor Polis’ opening remarks, panelists for this session include:
• Anji Gallanos, Director of Preschool through Third Grade (P-3) Office, Colorado Department of Education
• Allie Kimmel, Governor Polis’ Senior Policy Advisor
• Diane Lauer, Assistant Superintendent of Priority Programs and Academic Support, St. Vrain Valley School District
• Lisa Roy, Executive Director of Early Childhood, Denver Public Schools
• Kristie Kauerz, Associate Clinical Professor and Director of the National P-3 Center
When: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Time: 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Where: Terrace Room (2nd floor), 1380 Lawrence Street, Denver (map)
Admission: Free, but space is limited — register today!
Appetizers and refreshments will be served.
This event is open to the public. Please forward this invitation to anyone you feel might be interested.