Date: February 18, 2019
Lisa Forbes – Committee Chair
Course Proposal/Revision Requests
Status Item(s) Presenter
Approved HDFR 1080 Lifespan Issues in Family Violence Jorge Chavez
- New course will be submitted to the CCOC as a Social Science Core.
- Course will focus on family systems and ecological perspectives within family violence issues across the lifespan development.
Pending CLDE 6927 Inquiry in CLDE through PLC Chris Carson
- Course will be a stackable credit option, along with CLDE 5827, CRT of Content through PLC, for education professionals.
- There is a for credit option for participants in e-workshops, to have the credit counts towards the MA.
- The course structure is unclear. The committee has requested to see an updated syllabus with the structure more defined.
Reviews are completed. The committee will communicate with the programs regarding any updates. Next review will be in five years.
- LCRT 4100-5100 Literacy
- LCRT 5055
Approved – will reach out to Cindy Gutierrez regarding evaluations or feedback for site instructors.