Request for Proposals:
Research to Improve the Lives of Coloradans
The mission of the Colorado Evaluation and Action Lab (Colorado Lab) is to improve services to Colorado residents, by working with government and community partners to conduct research and translate it into action.
We know researchers and universities across the state share in this commitment. We are excited to launch an RFP for Quick Turn Around, Actionable Research to Improve the Lives of Coloradans that is tailored to the following Governor’s priority areas:
- Recidivism Reduction
- Affordable Housing
- Prevention and Early Intervention for System Involved Youth
- Good Government and Efficiency Projects
- Marijuana-Funded Programs
The full RFP is linked here and key information and dates are below:
- Award range is $10,000 to $75,0000 for projects completed by June 30, 2019
- Only Colorado Institutes of Higher Education are eligible to apply
- A webinar will be held on Thursday, June 7th at 11am to answer questions, click here to register
- Letters of Interest (required) are due June 22nd at noon
To learn receive updates on Colorado Lab Research Network events and funding opportunities, please subscribe here. The Colorado Lab is committed to connecting a network of scholars with each other and government agencies to expand long-term mutualistic research partnerships.
Questions about the RFP can be directed to Dr. Elysia Clemens, email@example.com
Click here to learn more about the Lab.