Check your W-2s for Accuracy!

Employee Services issued incorrect W-2s for some employees of the university. The mistake primarily occurred when reporting YTD contributions to retirement plans. If your W-2 is incorrect, you should have received notification from Employee Services and a new W-2. For precautionary measures, you may also want to review your W-2 and confirm its accuracy by comparing your W-2 with your pay advice details from December.

If you feel that your W-2 is in error, or would like to confirm the accuracy of your W-2, please contact Employee Services at 303.860.4200, option 1.