Curriculum Committee Minutes
- Jarrod Hanson
- Heather Johnson
- Joni Dunlap
- Nancy Shanklin
- Scott Schaefle
- Christina Gillanders
- Shakira Anderson – Recorder
I. GENERAL BUSINESS & REVIEW/DISCUSSION:
II. COURSE PROPOSAL/REVISION REQUEST:[table width ="100%" style ="" responsive ="false"] [table_head] [th_column]Status[/th_column] [th_column]Proposal[/th_column] [th_column]Requestor[/th_column] [/table_head] [table_body] [table_row] [row_column]Approved[/row_column] [row_column]
CLDE 5910: Improving Students Outcomes
- Course is currently offered through inWorks (Spring 2016), cross listed with School of Public Affairs and College of Architecture and Planning.
- Effective Fall 2016, CLDE 5910 will be offered as a stand-alone course. Course may occasionally be combined with the School of Public Affairs.
- Students will follow the SEHD Incomplete Policy
- This is a closed partnership program with St. Vrain Valley School District. This cohort is open to teachers in the St. Vrain Valley School District, and courses will be offered onsite through the school district.
- Program will prepare teachers to receive the Colorado Reading Specialist Endorsement
- This course will be taken by students in the Higher Education and Student Affairs (HESA) concentration during their second year of study.
- This course differs from the current counseling internship. Students in the HESA track practice academic advising, student programming and administrative settings.
- Students will be supervised by the onsite supervisor, and also receive supervision from university faculty.[/row_column][row_column]Carlos Hipolito[/row_column] [/table_row] [table_row] [row_column]Approved[/row_column] [row_column]Higher Education and Student Affairs (HESA) Concentration
- In order to remain competitive with other local universities, we are reducing the degree requirements from 45 to 39 semester hours.[/row_column] [row_column][/row_column] [/table_row] [/table_body] [/table]
III. GRADUATE FACULTY APPOINTMENTS:
V. OTHER ITEMS/UPDATES: