The Center for Faculty Development (CFD) is pleased to announce that we are accepting proposals for the 2016/2017 Faculty Development Grant competition. We are seeking proposals for projects that seek to develop innovations in teaching and enhance scholarly/creative productivity. We are particularly interested in funding projects that:
• develop modes of teaching that are learner-centered; or
• integrate scholarly/creative activities with teaching/learning in higher education; or
• promote diversity and inclusive practices in the classroom; or
• enhance the use of high impact practices; or
• seek to develop digital pedagogies; or
• undertake scholarly activity focused on teaching and learning in higher education; or
• seek to develop innovative course-based or program level assessment.
Projects will be awarded at either the $5,000 level or $2,000 level and must be carried out between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
A copy of the grant criteria and proposal form can be viewed here and can also be found on the Center for Faculty Development Web Site. Proposals are due in the CFD Office (Suite 320, Lawrence Street Center) or firstname.lastname@example.org at noon on February 29.
Looking forward to seeing a proposal from you!
Margaret C. Wood
Center for Faculty Development
University of Colorado Denver
1380 Lawrence Street, Suite 320
Denver, CO 80204