Open Enrollment has started! From April 20th through 5 p.m. May 8th, you can enroll, change or waive your CU-offered benefits for the 2020-21 plan year. (That’s July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021.)
Ready to Enroll?
Get full instructions on how to enroll using our new mobile-responsive enrollment tool. (Having issues? Clear your cache.)
- Open Enrollment Sessions & Fairs will be presented online through May 8.
- Pharmacy benefits for Anthem medical plans (Exclusive, Extended and High Deductible) will be managed by CVS Pharmacy, starting July 1.
- Those enrolled in either the Exclusive, Extended or High Deductible plans will receive separate identification cards: one from Anthem and one from CVS.
- The out-of-pocket maximums for CU Health Plans – Exclusive, Extended and Kaiser will increase from $7,900 to $8,150 for individuals and $15,800 to $16,300 for families.
There will be a monthly rate increase for some medical and dental plans – most increasing by less than $5. Click here to view rates.
- Visit our website for plan details to help you understand the benefits options that are right for you and your family.
- Contact an Employee Services’ benefits professional by email at email@example.com or call 303-860-4200, option 3.