Date: March 18, 2019
Lisa Forbes – Committee Chair
GENERAL BUSINESS & REVIEW/DISCUSSIONS:
Scott Bauer approved the Monday Morning Message for the article Yes, Your Syllabus Is Way Too Long. A couple of ideas to make the article interactive for comments are, Google Docs and hypothesis.is peer review.
COURSE PROPOSAL/REVISION REQUESTS:
Status Item(s) Presenter
Approved ECED Revisions Lori Ryan/Kristen Klaassen
Courses are part of the Early Childhood Coaching Certificate. Revising the titles and course content to be more field-based.
- ECED 4410-5410 Coaching for Early Childhood Professionals: Foundations
- ECED 4420-5420 Coaching Early Childhood Professionals: Awareness
- ECED 4430-5430 Coaching for Early Childhood Professionals: Attuning
Approved CLDE 5001 – CLDE Content Bridge Liz Mahon
CLDE 5001: Content Bridge in Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education
Course is being offered for a transitional period to students who have recently completed the elementary teacher license program and wish to pursue an endorsement in CLDE.
Reviews are completed. The committee will communicate to the programs with any updates. Next review in five years.
- EDUC 7100 Leadership
- EDUC 7230
- SPSY 6160 School Psychology
- ECED 6910, 6912, 6914 Early Childhood