The Career Center is striving to build strong relationships with faculty and staff in order to best help students in their career and professional development.
Presentations can be as short as 15 minutes or as long as 75 minutes depending on your needs; therefore, if you need to miss a class session, don’t cancel, let us come talk to your students.
If interested, please click on the link below to fill out details of your class request which includes preferred dates, times, your classroom location, and possible areas of focus.
Please note our presentation policies that may affect your request:
- Presentation requests cannot be processed without the survey being completed.
- Presentations are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Requested presentation dates must be at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Requested dates and times are not guaranteed and may not be available.
- Requiring attendance or a short assignment on the presentation is not required, but helps students remain accountable for that class period.
- Our services are applicable to both undergraduate and graduate students.
We do our best to honor presentation requests while also respecting our career counselors’ busy schedules.
We are committed to students’ career development and we greatly appreciate your continued collaboration with our office. If there are any of our services which you would like to discuss, please feel free to email me back directly at email@example.com. If you would like any cards or brochures from our office or if you have any questions or concerns please let me know.