Please join us for lunch and learn how to make the gift of a lifetime!
Would you like to:
- make a larger impact with your giving at CU Denver?
- join a group of donors dedicated to helping future students and programs at CU Denver?
- learn how to leave your legacy at CU Denver and support the students and programs that you love?
If you answered yes (or even maybe!) to any of these questions, then please join us for an Office of Advancement Lunch & Learn. The lunch is free, and there is absolutely NO obligation to make a gift (although we hope you’ll consider one!).
What you can learn by spending your lunchtime with us:
- Making a legacy gift is easy
- The gift won’t impact your carefully planned retirement
- A strategically planned legacy gift could reduce the taxes your heirs might have to pay
- If you also choose to make an annual gift, this contribution may be matched one-to-one
You’ll also hear from directly from one of your colleagues about her experience in setting up a legacy gift:
Dr. Brenda J. Allen
Vice Chancellor for
Diversity and Inclusion
University of Colorado Denver |
Anschutz Medical Campus
Choose one date:
THURSDAY, APRIL 12
FRIDAY, MAY 4
Noon – 1:00 p.m.
Office of Advancement Conference Room
Lawrence Street Center, Suite 1201
Rsvp to Emily Lefferts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-315-2056