CALL FOR PROPOSALS: DEADLINE this Friday, December 8, at Midnight
“Empowered Women, Empowering CU”
Faculty Council Women’s Committee
16th Annual CU Women Succeeding Professional Development Symposium
February 23, 2018
University of Colorado Boulder
The 16th Annual CU Women Succeeding Professional Development Symposium will be held on February 23, 2018, at Williams Village, CU Boulder. The Faculty Council Women’s Committee welcomes proposals from the CU community centered on this year’s theme: “Empowered Women, Empowering CU”. The committee is seeking knowledgeable and dynamic proposals that address the professional interests of CU women faculty and staff.
We invite proposals that:
- address the interests and concerns of CU women faculty and staff and broader educational/professional-development issues related to women in academia and beyond
- stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement
- present evidence based on or supported by research
- target new, mid-career and seasoned faculty and staff
Each proposal must include:
- Title and summary of presentation (100 words or less)
- Brief description of proposed topic and how it relates to the theme “Empowered Women, Empower CU”
- One to three specific learning objectives for participants
- Time block preference (indicate preference for 45 or 90 minutes)
- Contact information of primary presenter
The submission deadline is December 8, 2017. Presenters will be notified via email by mid-December. If you have questions about submissions, please contact email@example.com.
For more information about the symposium, and to view last year’s presentation topics, please visit the CU Women Succeeding Professional Development Symposium website.