Program Leaders Members Present: Allen, Aswad, Ruben Anguiano, Susan Arnold, Scott Bauer, Franci Crepeau-Hobson, Joni Dunlap, Connie Fulmer, Dorothy Garrison-Wade, Cindy Gutierrez, Shannon Hagerman, Brad Hinson, Rebecca Kantor, Nancy Leech, Sally Nathenson-Mejia, Julie O’Brian, Barbara Seidl, Shruti Poulsen, Lori Ryan, Sheila Shannon, Sandy Snyder-Mondragon, Robert Talbot, Caron Westland
Members Not Present: List –
9:30 – Welcome – Announcements/Updates
10:00-10:15 – Sharing Slate/Rolling decisions
• rolling decision with 2 weeks between full application and acceptance
• faculty will be given timelines/deadlines with batches of applications
• faculty will be getting a plan for the full academic year every summer (this year asap)
• will provide more structured data; every Monday morning send a report with # of apps, review timeline, admission offers accepted
• SLATE to create a seamless engagement (eliminate isolation/crickets) between application and starting classes; including program planning/Fall course enrollment prior to orientation
• ideally have review/decision on program area meeting agendas
• use scholarship funds to convert from admission to enrollment
1. Data Reporting (update)
· Suspending work with Aspireview
· Working towards an agreement with IR (UCD Institutional Research) to provide data dashboards
· Short term data reporting/access
– SEHDShare Drive
– Send requests to: SEHD Help
– Re-booting/accessing additional functionality of LiveText
2. Program Maps (final check for accuracy)
· Program Maps – electronic only
3. Accreditation and Performance Reporting (preview of upcoming work/timelines)
· LiveText Standards Mapping
· Evaluating Program-level Assessment Quality (e.g., Initial Licensure)
· Scoring rubric (quality and consistent formatting)
4. K-12 Student Data Privacy(review plan/program leader support needed)
· Need to either shift assignments and/or establish data sharing agreements w/districts
· Also folks all need to have had a background check/finger prints
· Is the student collecting and storing student personally identifiable information
5. IDI (recommendations)
· School wide be for us.de common assessment – to meet NCATE requirements. At the time we were looking at a common performance task and rubric when we realized it was too much work and not value added enough to justify the time.
· Shelly and Suzanne recommended using the IDI for this purpose..
· IDI had a very specific use – intention. Not convinced the tool is doing what it should be for us.
· Could we look for another tool to help us do this?
· Could the exit survey help us better? Add questions or revise this tool to meet this purpose?
6. HLC – Data Resources, Format, Deadline (deadlines, data reporting status, and support needed/available).
7. Improving Exit Survey common items (recruit a committee)
· Advising is universally low scoring
8. Announcement: Tony Romero Family Leave possibly starting mid-October (anticipate help needed with changes to LiveText rubrics, Portfolios, and ad hoc data reporting requests)