September 18, 2017
Members: Jarrod Hanson – Chair
Staff: Shakira Anderson
I. GENERAL BUSINESS & REVIEW/DISCUSSIONS:
• Discussed the Curriculum Committee Charge
• Reviewed Graduate Faculty Appointments (GFA) Guidelines
o Effective fall 2017, undergraduate instructors will require a Faculty Appointment to teach.
II. COURSE PROPOSAL/REVISION REQUESTS:
Status Item(s) Presenter
Approved SPSY 2200 New Course Franci Crepeau-Hobson
• Title: Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Treatment & Services
• Offering an UG course will provide an opportunity for School Psychology doctoral students to teach.
• Will expose UG students to the field of School Psychology.
• Course will be submitted to the CCOC for Behavioral Sciences Core Curriculum for all UG students on campus. Currently there is no reference to Mental Health courses in the core curriculum.
III. GRADUATE FACULTY APPOINTMENTS:
All faculty appointments approved.
IV. OTHER ITEMS/UPDATES