Insights from National Love Your Data Week
Courtney (Vidacovich) Donovan, PhD | Senior Research Instructor
Faculty Research Center Director
Things to consider
- Inventory your data (quant should have a code book while qual should have a list of codes and/or a framework)
- Organize the data
- Assess the data for gaps or missing information
- Describe the data in a short paragraph to remind yourself and others what is available
- Consider making the data open and available for re-use
How the Research Center can help!
- Bring us data you haven’t had time to dive into! Courtney will gladly give advice on analysis options and can help with getting it accomplished.
- Consider letting a REM course use it! This can get you free analysis and possible presentation or publications with student co-authors.
- Click HERE to see how else we can help you with research!
**Adapted from https://loveyourdata.wordpress.com/