Curriculum Committee Minutes
- Jarrod Hanson
- Heather Johnson
- Joni Dunlap
- Dennis DeBay
- Lisa Forbes
- Cristina Gillanders
Staff: Shakira Anderson – Recorder
I. GENERAL BUSINESS & REVIEW/DISCUSSIONS:
II. COURSE PROPOSAL/REVISION REQUESTS:
CLDE 5180 Revision (Deactivation)
- Updating the course to be housed under the HDFR program.
- Course is now HDFR 5180: Family and Community-Centered Classroom Practice.
- The proposal was submitted to revise the prefix, course title and course description of CLDE 5180. Since we are completely revising CLDE 5810, a form was submitted to the registrar’s office to create a new course for HDFR 5180, and deactivate CLDE 5180 in the catalog.
RSEM 7700 New Course
- Course title: Multi-Level Data Analysis
- This is one of the four new advanced RSEM courses supporting he Ph.D concetration
COUN 6150 New Course
- Course title: Introduction to Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy
- This will be a skills-based and in-depth focus on one approach to working with couples.
- Courses will be taken later in the program, before practicum and internship.
III. GRADUATE FACULTY APPOINTMENTS:
All GFAs approved
IV. OTHER ITEMS/UPDATES