Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue
The Annual Journal for the American Association for Teaching and Curriculum
Editor: Christy McConnell Moroye, University of Northern Colorado
Associate Editor: Kate Kauper, Cornell College
Assistant Editor: Tara Meister, University of Denver
Open Submission Papers
Papers are welcomed on all topics related to teaching and/or curriculum. The length must not exceed 20 pages double-spaced or 5000 words including references. Manuscripts in this category must be received by November 15, 2016 and are submitted for peer review.
Outtakes provides researchers with an opportunity to share unusual situations, surprises, and unexpected challenges that they have encountered in conducting research but which may be out of place in a standard research report. Submissions range between 500 to 1000 words and must be submitted by February 1, 2017 for editorial review.
Reviews of books related to the teaching or curriculum fields are also welcomed. Length must not exceed 4 pages double-spaced or 1000 words. Manuscripts in this category may be submitted for editorial review at any time.
This column is open to anyone who wishes to respond to previously published CTD manuscripts or presentations at AATC conferences. Length must not exceed 1000 words. Manuscripts in this category may be submitted for editorial review at any time.
Letters to the Editor
These will be selected at the discretion of the Editors and may be submitted at any time.
Guidelines for Submitting a Manuscript for Peer Review
All Submissions must be electronic. Send to Kate Kauper at email@example.com
Submit two separate word files (NO PDF files) via email:
- Document One: Cover page that includes title of manuscript, submission category, all authors’ names in publication order, corresponding author’s full mailing address, telephone number, and email. Also include abstract (75 words max) and biography for each author (20 words max).
- Document Two: Manuscript with title (no authors), abstract (75 words max), references, and prepared for blind
- 12 point font, double-spaced, one-inch margins, page limit according to category
- References in APA style with page numbers
- Tables, figures, and graphs attached at end of manuscript, with specific program used to create them noted and with place in manuscript indicated by [insert Table X here].
For further information on Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue or AATC, visit www.aatchome.org. The journal is published annually each October.