Skip to content
SEHD Assessment Office
Assessment – Building a culture of continuous improvement of student learning.
- Assist faculty/instructors in creating, validating, and implementing high quality, program level assessments and scoring tools (rubrics).
- Administer and provide instructor support for the SEHD assessment management system, LiveText.
- Serve as SEHD administrators of Qualtrics. Collect data and create reports for school-wide surveys.
Planning and Research – Ensuring the decisions and improvement efforts are informed by quality data.
- Facilitate “just-in-time” data reporting and the development of “data dashboards” for various audiences within SEHD.
- Respond to requests for data and information (administrative needs, grants, program monitoring).
Accreditation and External Reporting – Demonstrating the quality of SEHD offerings.
- Support faculty and school leadership in their development of annual reports to the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) on the performance of SEHD program offerings.
- Facilitate/coordinate the external accreditation or state authorization processes for SEHD and individual programs.
- Ensure required annual external reports are completed and submitted (e.g., Title II reporting).
- Coordinate with local governments and school districts to collect information about our alumni.