SAC Members serve as representatives for the SEHD staff to the Dean of the School of Education & Human Development, the Dean’s team and the elected Leadership and Finance Team in order to:
1) Facilitate good communication and mutual understanding.
2) Provide means for the exchange and dissemination of information among and for the SEHD staff and employees relative to opportunities, activities, concerns, procedures and policies of mutual interest.
3) Promote unity, cooperation and commitment among all employees of the SEHD.
4) Work with SEHD’s Dean’s Team to promote a positive working climate, make recommendations to the Dean’s Team for climate improvement, and propose projects that address staff interests and concerns.
5) Work with similar councils, subcommittees, groups, or bodies of the University as needed to fulfill the aforementioned purposes.