SEHD HR is excited to welcome Jenna Stanford to the School of Education & Human Development.
As an HR & Payroll Coordinator, Jenna will be working closely with Jessica Coon on HR related matters such as employee onboarding, search support, leave tracking, and payroll processing.
Jenna will be joining us from Employee Services, where she has served as a benefits administrator for three and a half years. Previously, she has worked in HR for the town of Breckenridge, as well as the Brown Palace Hotel.
Jenna will start work on Monday, July 9 and will be located in LSC 1147. Feel free to stop by and welcome her personally to the department!
Some fun facts about Jenna:
- She is currently binge watching Lost in Space on Netflix
- Her favorite weekend activity is trail running with her husband along the Chautauqua Trailhead
- She has a 4-year-old Australian Shepherd/Siberian Husky named Bear [pictured as puppy above]
- If she could master any skill, she would love to learn French
- Her favorite sports team–Broncos!